27 February - 1 March, Manhattan Beach, Los Angeles
Slides for the following presentations are now available to download.
More presentation slides are soon to come.
- Found in Translation – Lost in Technology (Jost Zetzsche, International Writers’ Group, LLC)
- Understanding Machine Translation ROI (Kirti Vashee, AsiaOnline)
- Sky High Translation Technology (Balázs Kis, Kilgray)
- Running fast-TAT projects with memoQ (Jan Peňás, Moravia)
- One Tool to Rule 'Em All - Sorry, buddy. That Ain't Happening. (Jose Palomares, Venga Corporation)
- Quality Management: measure and improve the quality of your translations
(Balázs Kis & István Lengyel, Kilgray)
- Living, Working, Breathing the toolset. How Alpha CRC has incorporated memoQ in its production process (Paul Mangell, Alpha CRC)
- Better translations through automated source and post-edit analysis (David Landan, Welocalize)
- Introducing ISO 17100 (Monika Popiolek, MAart Agency & ISO TC 37)
Registration for memoQfest International (7-9 May 2014, Budapest, Hungary) is now under way.
Learn more about it by clicking here.
To get an impression about the atmosphere of memoQfests, watch the following video: